Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

When is it too early to start shopping...........and time to call it quits!

So here is my answer to all the brides out there that ask and ponder "Is it too early to start shopping for my wedding dress?"
If you even have to ask yourself, you are not ready to start looking. Your still trying to figure things out. What styles do I like, which venue am I going with, colors and theme. In my opinion once you have these questions answered you have visioned yourself in your gown at your wedding saying your "I do's" and dancing the night away. You've even imagined your pictures. Brides, you also need to understand that your dress is not going to arrive overnight and it does in fact take around 6 months and 2 months for alterations(depending on what modifications need to be done to your dress). Girls who also feel the need to try every dress on, are in fact not ready to commit to the one. Remember the more you look the more confused you'll be and the more overwhelmed you will be. Go with your gut!